Pagini

11.08.2010

A literally fashion victim - Rachel Zoe & famous designers for Harper's Bazaar

I love Rachel Zoe, she's really talented and has a fabulous style and she always says ,,I die", ,,I die" for this fashion piece so Harper's Bazaar had a brillant ideea in making a pictorial in wich the famous stylist is beeing killed by different designers.

"I would die for Rachel's vintage archive." -Francisco Costa (creative director for Calvin Klein)


"Death by Stiletto? I can't imagine a better way to go." -Brian Atwood


"Rachel's energy is electrifying? …And often shocking!" -Marc Jacobs

"The perfect accessory can make the difference between looking blah and totally to die for." -Michael Kors


"I only want to kill Rachel when I don't land one of her fabulous clients for the Oscars!" -Vera Wang


source: harper's bazaar
images from: fashioninsing

Un comentariu:

Arina spunea...

:)))))) foarte tare!!! :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails