Pagini

29.11.2009

The 2010 winter Olympics Mascots

Because I can't wait for the next Winter Olympics (February 12-28) held in Vancouver - Canada, today I searched more information about the event and found this lovely and funny mascots:

  • Miga - A mythical sea bear, part orca and part kermode bear .
  • Quatchi - A sasquatch ( rememer Dexter's Laboratory:P?)
  • Sumi - An animal guardian spirit who wears the hat of the orca whale, flies with the wings of the mighty Thunderbird and runs on the strong furry legs of the black bear.
  • Mukmuk - A Vancover Island marmot
Wich one do you like more, and wich sport are you looking forward to in the Olympics?

I'm a big fan of figure skating this is why I'm gonna leave you with this famous programme from the 2002 Winter Olympics, held in Salt Lake city US, staring Alexei Yagudin my all time favorite skater:

Alexei Yagudin - Winter





Niciun comentariu:

Related Posts with Thumbnails